Market your business behind the gate with 71st Force Support Squadron (FSS), the most effective way to reach Vance Military, families and Civilian workforce.
Sponsorship and Advertising options are available at our FSS facilities, your business will have a competitive advantage, while targeting the financially sound and captive military, families and civilian workforce target markets. Partnering with Vance, in this way, provides base-wide support and increases the quality of life for our military personnel.
Sponsorship provides a way for companies to give financially or in-kind to the Morale Welfare and Recreation programs in exchange for exclusive benefits and access to a diverse military & civilian community.
In exchange for financial and in-kind support such as gift certificates, services, food, prizes and giveaways; sponsor are provided publicity through a variety of media channels, recognition on promotional materials and Interactive opportunities.
Sponsorship benefits may include:
• Recognition at event through sponsor display or product sampling
• Inclusion in all advertising and event promotional pieces
• Logo/Name recognition on pre-event marketing materials, including event posters and digital screens placed in prominent locations on base
• Acknowledgment/Ad in the Vance Fortnightly Newsletter
• Recognition on social media channel marketing i.e. Vance Force Support Squadron Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, and web contests
• Web banner click through ads on the FSS website,
• Advertisement/coupon inserts in Newcomer Orientation Bags
• Opportunity to provide prizes for random winner drawings
• Sponsor provided prizes in conjunction with Online or social media contests
• Celebrity meet and greets
• VIP seating
• Banner displays
• Event After Action Report
Hours & Contact
245 Brown Pkwy,
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.